12.01.2011

Yea for today!

Today was interesting....very good...another very productive. We are getting 2 ipads and 2 netbooks in January for every classroom. The district has actually had these for us, but have been holding back until we get trained. So they came up with a 11 steps training we have to go through online. Each step has you learn about lots of different tools to use in y
our classsroom....basically several hours worth of work...and the good news is that today I finished my tools!!!! Very few teachers at our schoool have even started...and we are supposed to be done in the next 2 weeks...so that is a huge relief. Today I picked the girls up from school and took them to the Y for Isabella's dance class. I forgot to pack her tights...but she was ok. Next week is another parent watch...I have to buy her red tights. Isabella is such a little busy body...we were standing in the staircase waiting to go into the classroom...Isabella says "look mommy, she is sitting on the bars" (a little girl was sitting on the rails....I didn't know what to say...very awkard...thankfully Isabella made it even more awkard after I said we need to mind our own business...she said, mommy, that is dangerous...everyone started laughing but it was weird. Sophia is in a "what is that phase"...she points and asks "what is that"...

No comments: