11.30.2011

My boyfriend is on tv (Justin Bieber)

Isabella keeps saying this...I don't know where she got it, but she thinks it is cute and ruffles our feathers. I am typing this while Sophia is clearly pooping in her diaper...I told her I knew what she was doing and she shushed me...she is almost ready...she gets it. We got a note home from Sophia's class saying an upper respiratory infection was going around in
her classroom...fingers crossed she doesn't get it. We have one more school day this week and then we are off to Austin. My parents called from the East Coast. They are going to the LSU game in Atlanta this weekend. They went ahead a few days and are staying in Hilton Head and another cool place. After I got off the phone with my mom, I just thought how I really appreciate inheriting the travel bug from both of my parents...maybe my mom more than my dad...I am obsessed with traveling the world. Today was the BEST DAY EVER!!!! 9-11th graders were testing. Our school decided to rewaqrd the passing kids who have applied to college with a free day off. The only seniors that had to come today were seniors who were failing our classes. I had about 11 out of 15 kids show up...they were given make up work they misses, etc...I got SOOO much work done...I literally sat at my computer all day long working on final exams, grading, and lesson plans...I told Dave "I sat down on a chair all day long"...this never happens. It dawned on me today that 90% of my job is standing up, walking around, teaching. On one hand I envy the teachers who sit all day, but really I don't...you can't teach that way...good teachers are at their desk to take roll and do some work if the kids are taking a test.

No comments: