11.09.2011

Homework

Isabella's report said they had homework tonight....they had to bring something to school tomorrow that was "nature related"...Dave took Isabella to our garden (yes, it is still alive...barely)...and she picked rosemarry to put in a plastic bag. Today they also sat in circle time and discussed their feelings...too funny. Today was normal day. Dave asked if I
would get the girls ready and take them to school so he could have a stress free- get to work and not have worries day. I always worry about being late because once you hit 6:30 on I-10 it adds 30 minutes to the commute....I made it on time and Dave got to work so early he didn't know what to do with himself:) On the way home, Dave said he was craving pizza...he wanted homemade pizza...I talked him out of it and said I could find something at home (I didn't feel like going to grocery store)...but then after I picked the girls up, I decided we should surprise him with homemade pizza, wine for me and beer for him. He was so happy. Today Sophia's class learned how to get tissues by themselves if they needed them. She came in from outside (with a runny nose) and got herself a tissue:)

No comments: