11.10.2011

funny morning

Isabella came downstairs around 5 am when we were waking up...she got in our bed to wait for us to get her ready...the lights were off but I had the morning news on...she kept asking for milk and she was kind of whiny...I kept putting her off so I could finish getting ready...I finally said to her, "ok...so what do you want..." her answer..."I want it all....milk,
breakfast, and tv"...it was so cute. Today we were able to wear jeans and our college shirts...the funny thing was that it was mentioned in an email that most people don't read...you could tell who really reads their email:) My day was good...I decided my 2nd period (academic) was awesome...they are pretty much 100% present every day...and they are all hard workers and team players....just nice kids...since I finally realized this, I decided to do something nice for them..I think I am going to stop and get donuts or candy or something....they need to be rewarded:) Isabella had an off day today...When I picked her up she was crying...her shoe wasn't going on right...I guess she just woke up from her nap...her teacher told me she is always cranky after nap time...they go outside and then she is ok....she was really whiny/crying when I took her to dance...I think she just was tired... Sophia on the other hand was in a great mood...Her teacher said it was super cute when she saw her friend had a runny nose, she went to the cleanex (which is low for them to be able to use), grabbed one, and then wiped his nose...my little "mommy".... We are super glad tomorrow is Friday...I have fun activities planned all day...and tomorrow is my last day of my 2 week morning duty stretch...will not have it for a while...We seem to have a pretty busy weekend planned...Saturday we have a friends' daughter's 2nd b-day party (Isabella asked if we could buy her a kity cat) in the afternoon...Sat night we are going to friends' for dinner...Sunday we wanted to take the girls to Dewberry Farms...I am not sure if that will happend because sometime this weekend I also wanted to mulch the front yard, fix the garden in the backyard, and clean out the bedroom upstairs....and somewhere I need to find a couple of hours to grade a test, and plan awesome lessons because my appraiser is probably coming through next week.... Life is good...we are blessed:)

No comments: