11.15.2011

Tuesday, oh how I wish you were Friday:)

Isabella woke me up at 2 am Monday mornig...she was burning up with a fever...so I immediately called my school absentee system and called in...poor thing had fever, runny nose, and bad cough...She and I were both home all day Monday. I debated about keeping Sophia home, but the cleaning lady was there until one and we were pretty much trapped in my bedroom. Sophia
started getting antsy, so I took her to school around 9am...I couldn't believe all the kids that were being dropped off at the same time by moms and dads...what kinds of jobs do these people have:) Dave worked from home today so that the cable and bug people could stop by. He seems to have gotten a lot accomplished. I ended up getting to work at 6am and left around 4:30...am working way too hard:) Christa had a procedure today where she had a camera stuck down her throat to take pictures of her stomach...she has been in a lot of pain...they didnt' find anything...she thinks she may have had an ulcer (but has taken medicine the last 4 days)...today she actually woke up feeling better....we shall see:) Dave is on a pizza kick...pizza and homemade bread..he makes bread almost everyday...I wonder how long this "food craving" will last...Sophia was too cute tonight...she stuck her frog in the corner:)

No comments: