11.17.2011

Thanksgiving feast....

Today was great...Our PTA made lunch for us...we have the best PTA ever...just a few parents that do everything...they are always doing nice things for us...After school I picked the girls up and took Isabella to ballet..she always say she doesn't want to go, but she has a blast...I keep saying, do you want to quit...she says no, so we go and she has fun. We then ca
me home, got ready and went with Dave back to their school for a Thanksgiving dinner. It was nice talking with some of the parents. This should be a good weekend. I only have to teach 2 days next week. That means I won't spend all day Sunday doing lesson plans...I am taking it easy. We are taking the girls to Dewberry Farms Saturday...Christa and her kids are coming over Saturday evening for a night of football and crafts for the kids...Sunday we plan on going to the Renaissance Festival. Life is good!!!

No comments: