11.03.2011

Crazy week....crazy week.

that is all I can think....Monday was Haloween....Tuesday I stayed at work until 5 and then picked my mom up at the airport at 6:30 and we got home at 7:30...She originally told me she was flying in to Intercontential on Continental at 1:30 pm...the day of I found out it was Frontier at 6:15 at Hobby....airport on other side of Intercontinental...Wednsesday was Tiger
Fest....Festival after Homecoming parade that senior women is in charge of..i.e...Christa and myself....I was at school from 6 am to 7:30 pm...got home at 8....Today was crazy...Dave and I dropped girls off at school at 6:30 am...I dropped him off at the park and ride (so my mom could have my car)...I then raced to school to make it in time for morning duty...Left work, picked Isabella up (and Sophia) and took her to dance (they are learning a santa dance)...left, picked Dave up at the park and ride and made it home for a nice dinner cooked by my mom....2 nights in a row....Tomorrow after work we leave for Lafayette.....should be fun...and crazy... Here is the update on Sophia...Pediatric Endo...called...her thryoid was still pefect...tsh was a little high, but the lowest so far...liver enzymes were a little elevated....ultimately we just need to have Sophia gain weight...she is back on the chart for height (3%)...We will redo the liver test in 4 weeks...and if it comes back higher again (which it probably won't)...we will be refered to a pediatric gastro dr...both my pediatrician and the endo... seem to think she is ok, she is little, she just needs to gain weight...so that is our goal for the next month.... One more update...Christa had a colonoscopy....the tests came back non-cancerous...she had 3 polops.....life is good.

1 comment:

nana said...

Your mom looks great!!! Also, very glad Christa is cancer free! Sucks she has to get another colonoscopy in 5 years though...