11.28.2011

Guest Blog

Tonight the girls are guest blogging for me. I am going to ask them questions and write their answers. 1. What is your favorite food? Isabella "I like eating bananas and pop tarts"... Sophia "I like ogurt (yogurt).. 2. What is your favorite color? Isabella "I like purple and pink" Sophia "pink" 3. What is your friends name? Isabella "Well, my friend
's name is Paige and my friend is named Dalton, and my other friend's name is Collum (sp?) Sophia " night night" 4. Who loves you? Sophia "daddy" Isabella "mommy, Sophia, and daddy" 5. Do you tattle tell? Isabella "no" Sophia "no" 6. If we were to buy a puppy, what would be the name? Isabella "mom, I want to name him Max and Ruby" Sophia "noise...hooohooohoo" Isabella "Sophia, do you want to name him Max and Ruby?" Sophia "whooohoooo" 7. If your happy and you know it clap your hands Isabella "mommy, do a question" - side note....Sophia just pulled a chunk of Isabellaa's hair...for no reason..she has been doing this a lot 8. What do you like most about your school? Isabella "I like playing play dough" Sophia "refuses to answer"... Just a few side notes...today was a good day...we are all back to our schedules (for a few weeks a least). We are about to watch the Saints game on Monday night football( Who Dat)...I knew today would be good because 1. I worked out, 2. my students are working on computer projects this week 3. I knew the cleaning lady was coming 4. I put a crock pot recipe on (chicken breast, rotel, corn, beans, and creme cheese)...serve over rice, 5. my Christmas is up. Life is good and blessed... I did have another instance of Isabella telling on me...it was kind of an embarassing bath room moement (I will spare the details)..All I know is when Dave came home, she snuck to whisper something to him...all I heard was him telling Isabella it was not nice to talk about people when they weren't around...too funny...little tattle tale.. The other funmuy story was that both girls were super cute (as always) when I picked them up from school. Sophia and her friends were in the middle of dress up. She was wearing a pink tutu and a Uncle Sam patrotic hat....When we were in the car driving home she started pretending she was sleeping...she got real serious and quiet....and then slowly shut her eyes...I was like "Sophia are you sleeping"...a few minutes later she yells out "haha"...she is such a little entertainer." On a money note...this weekend was expensive...between the 500 plumber bill and Sophia losing my wedding band...ouch! Good thing she lost my wedding band and not my engagement ring:)

No comments: