12.12.2011

Review, review, and more review

This week is the last week before the holidays...piece of cake...Finals start tomorrow...Dave has to leave early a few days to I agreed to get the girls ready all week and drop them off at school. Today was great. Just played review games with all my classes. Christa got some interesting news that I might share later...It made me think about things and maybe I wil
l have some new directions soon...we shall see. I have avoided Christmas shopping in the store thus far (online for me)...but today relented before I picked the girls up. Isabella loves these floor puzzles they sell in the Land of Nod store. They also sell the same ones at Home Goods...so I picked Isabella up 3 which she will love. I also looked for apple ornaments for her teachers but couldn't find them...guess I will take the girls to hobby lobby tomorrow. This week is way less hectic. I picked the girls up and was so relieved the cleaning lady came...she upped her rate 10.00 for my friend, so I went ahead and did the same...Dave wanted me to wait until she asked, but I felt cheesy...I know for a fact she stays 5-6 hours cleaning our house...and she does a VERY good job...The girls and I then hung up some red lights to go around our 2 small trees (better something than nothing)...I cooked the girls a dream dinner we have had forever (stopped doing dream dinners because I don't have time to go across town). Thursday is Isabell'a parent watch and Friday we drive to Breaux Bridge. We come back on Sunday and then Christa hosts Christmas at her house the following Sunday...life is good...we are SOOOO blessed. The girls love their 2 Elf on the shelves...Michael and Jack...they try to hide them, but we find them so that we can place them in interesting spots....they are currently in the fridge:)

No comments: