12.09.2012

Sophia is 3--- Candyland Party

What a crazy weekend...Today was Sophia's 3rd bday.  We threw her a candyland party.  This was planned long before Christa's situation, so we ended up having it.  My parents, Christa's family, Michelle's family, Dave's parents, and Dave's brother and sister in law all were in town.  About 16 of Sophia's little friends showed up.  She had a blast....Michelle made the cake (with the help of my awesome sister in law Ashlee), my mother in law did the awesome Christmas tree cones, Christa bought the pinata, and my mom decorated the house...Everyone is wonderful...We are blessed!!!







Funny story...I am really not sharing with a whole lot of people, but Dave and I are expecting a baby some time around August 16...am not quite sure the date until I go to the dr...I am VERY nervous about this pregnancy because of the miscarriage.  I know that chances are that everything will be ok, but I am still nervous.  Anyway, Christa is pregnant, my sister in law Ashlee just found out she is pregnant, and now we are...Three babies next year...they are all going to be so close!!!!

No comments: