12.19.2012

Very close to Holiday Break..

Today is Wednesday, only 2 more days until we are off for 2 weeks!!! Hip, hip, hooray!!!!!  Dave and I are so behind on Christmas shopping.  The girls have been super cute lately.  We are all tired from going from morning to night, but we will make it...I feel bad that Dave has had to pull extra duty at night because I am so tired...I am excited that I have pregnancy symptoms, so I am not going to complain. 




Tomorrow night we have a Christmas party to go to (we are dropping the girls off for a few hours at Christa's) and then Friday Dave and I are finishing our shopping while the girls are in school in the afternoon.  Dave's parents are coming into town Saturday until Christmas day.  I am pretty much finished with my cultural counseling class (just submitted my Mormon immersion project) and will have one week off before starting another class.  I know I will be glad I finished my counseling if ever I decide to be a school counselor.  I imagine that when the girls (and little one) are all in school, I might try and get a job as a counselor.  Truth be told, if I could have any job, I would like to open a crafting studio.  I envision people dropping by to work on arts and crafts and maybe hosting parties and events...I can always dream:) I keep joking with Dave that maybe we are having twins this go around...I am super tired and Sophia keeps saying I have 2 babies in my tummy...Dave just looks at me like I am crazy...I am sure it is only one baby, but I would really be excited if it were two:) haha...

No comments: