12.02.2012

The wheels keep turning...

Thought that title was better than my normal "I'm tired"...wow...I thought yesterday was busy...I was wrong, today was..  I woke up at 5:30 am with my mind racing...all the stuff I knew I had to do.  I woke up and started working on my graduate work...I then cleaned the house, did laundry, took the girls to the grocery store, came home, working on school work, went to a Mormon church for 3 hours (cultural immersion project for my cultural counseling class).  After I came home, helped the girls decorate gingerbread cookies, made dinner, worked on an African American assignment for my cultural class, and now am relaxing while Dave and the girls hang ornaments....I can't wait for things to settle down....Life is good...we are blessed:)









My coworker was very generous in letting me visit his church.  I learned a lot and realized that the Mormon religion is not that different than the Catchoic religion.  Yes, there are some differences, but it was a positive experience. 

No comments: