1.07.2009

Rug burn....5 outfits/1 day...






As I am reflecting back on this busy day, I realize Isabella has had 5 wardrobe changes....
1. pjs from last night
2. outfit for school
3. onesie/baby legs when she got home
gave her a bath
4. pjs #1
spit up, spit up, more spit up
5. pjs #2

Isabella had a red rash on her face this evening. We were trying to figure out what it was from and the only explanation we could come up with was rug burn. She rolls over and back and has been desperately trying to crawl...a lot of the time her face is in the carpet...poor thing. With the help from Dave, she walks pretty well...we think walking might come sooner rather than later.

Dave came home early (6pm...) and we had a nice dinner. I made the best salad topped with grilled chicken...healthy and oh so good! I am still on my quest to lose more baby weight...Christa and I ran 3 miles after school and I have been doing well on my diet.

Last night Misty and Boyd were very kind and watched Isabella while Dave and I went to a baptismal class at St. Cecila. She was pretty good at first, but apparently was fighting sleep, got mad, and started screaming....I felt so bad...but apparently Misty and Boyd are up for the challenge again because they have graciously offered to watch her for our next (and final) baptismal class. I am glad we went to the class because it made me realize how important it is to raise Isabella knowing God and having those values in our family.

No comments: