11.11.2009

15 month dr. appointment




I brought Isabella to her pediatrician so that she could get the first of the 2 H1N1 shots. While she was there, they went ahead and did her 15 month check up. Of course I forgot her diaper bag in my car and she went poopoo right when we got there. They were nice enough to give me one. She got a total of 3 shots while we were there. Needless to say she was not happy. The part I hate most about the checkups is when they ask you all of the milestone questions. I am pretty sure she can do everything they ask, but I don't want to lie. So I am honest, but when they ask me questions, I am like...I don't know...for example today's questions: does she run, can she walk backwards, etc...too much pressure:)

Tomorrow is the economics fair at my school. All of my economics students make products and go to the cafeteria to set up their store to sell. The rest of the day should be easy. It really is a fun time in which the kids learn a lot. I have another doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon. I have 34 days until my due date...am counting every second....am soooo tired...

Isabella updates:
At 15 months:
- she clearly says paci, thank you, mamma, dadda
- she still repeats lots of words
- I will tell her to take her paci out of her mouth so we can talk and she does
- I ask her who her friends are at school....she says J.J, and mumbles some of the others
- she is really trying to get into the cabinets....we really need to put the latches on them!
- she can point to my stomach when I ask her where Sophia is...ok, I admit, sometimes she points to my leg:)
- she is still a drama queen...today when I picked her up from school she was laying on the ground throwing a fit...apparently they just came inside from playing outside and she was mad..she wanted to stay outside
- she is getting better about me doing her hair
- she loves playing in my makeup and is currently trying on my clothes while I type this
- she loves her little chair her aunt Christa gave her
- she loves sitting in daddy's bean bag chair and grabbing a book...it is really cute
- she still hates vegetables, but I try and sneak them into her food...
- she weighs about 20 pounds and is 28 inches
- she is still bossing around people...young and old alike...but is oh so cute!!!!

We love her so much and can't wait for her to have a sister. I know a lot of people think we are crazy for the little spacing, but Dave and I both feel that Isabella will love having a little playmate!!!

No comments: