11.15.2009

Getting Close




Things have been busy around here. I went to the dr on Thursday and he said if it appears I am ready at 38 weeks he will induce....that was music to my ears! Sophia has dropped really low and it is pretty painful for me to walk a lot or stand for long periods of time. Friday we went and had dinner with Christa, Brad, Diana, and her boyfriend Carlos. It was fun, but we got home around 7:45! We are early birds! Saturday our cleaning lady came so we tried to make ourselves scarce by going to Target. We took holiday pictures in the afternoon. I can't wait to see how they turned out. We relaxed the rest of the day and then went and tried a Mexican Restaurant by our house called Cafe Des Solis. I didn't think it was that good. Today we woke up, I cleaned out the guest room closet while Dave cleaned out the pantry. He is on his way to pick up the Christmas tree my parents gave us from Christa's house. I am watching the Saints, will work on lesson plans, and then we will decorate the tree. I know it is early, but we are going to Louisiana next weekend, then Austin for Thanksgiving, and then might be having a baby right after. This seemed like a good time! I have to get my lessons ready since I probably will not be making it until the the holiday break. I am just so tired. I can go for a little while, then I am just winded and tired. I feel like I am at the end of the tunnel. I teach Monday and Tuesday, have a social studies conference on Wednesday, teach Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday and then have Thanksgiving. If I go back to work after Thanksgiving, it probably won't be for more than a few days!!!!!

Dave and I have really not done so much to get ready for little Sophia. I bought a few new born outfits and bought a sling for me to carry her in. We pretty much are set!!!! Isabella has been really cute lately. I bought her a seat to go on top of the toilet so she can start getting used to the idea of potty training. Yesterday she took it off and was running around the house holding it....Dave was SOOO GROSSED OUT!!! I thought it was so funny. He wants the daycare people to potty train her....I told him we were the parents so we have to try as well:)

No comments: