11.09.2009

My little kicker





It is only 4:43 am on a Monday morning. I have been awake since 4. Little Sophia starts kicking me around 3 or 4 am everyday and wakes me up. I usually can't go back to sleep. I have 36 days left until my due date. 3 of my friends who recently had babies have all gone early. I am crossing my fingers I will be as lucky!

We had a nice, relaxing weekend. Friday we drove to Austin and stayed with Dave's brother Danny and his wife Ashlee. Saturday we visited, watched college football and hung out with Dave's parents. Sunday we came home early and pretty much just relaxed, watched the Saints win (yea....8 and 0!!!). I took out 2 bins of Isabella's baby clothes and started going through them for baby Sophia. There were a few things that Isabella had really worn out, so I put those items in a donate bag. I tried on Isabella's Christmas dress to see how it fits. Saturday we have holiday pictures. My mother's group arranged a professional photographer that would take pictures for every one's family...15 or 20 minute session for 40.00. Tonight I have my mommy's night out. This month we are having it at the organizer's house for an appetizer exchange. Everyone brings an appetizer and recipe cards to go along. We then get to sample and leave with lots of new ideas.

This should be a pretty good week. My economic students have their market project where they go to the cafeteria for 3 hours, set up stores, and sell items to each other. Dave is in training again all week and I have another doctor appointment this week. This weekend we are going to put up our tree, go to the Nutcracker Market, watch UT and the Saints, and try to relax as well!!! Our friend Lyndsey is supposed to have her baby today....so good thoughts their way!!!

No comments: