11.19.2009

Isabella throw tantrums???



Funny story. Yesterday I needed Dave to drop off Isabella at daycare because I had a 7:15 am dentist appointment and then a social studies conference. (my Mexican bridge fell out of my mouth when I tried to eat a tootsie roll....bad idea!). Anyway, later I asked him how it went when he dropper her off. He said everything was fine until they walked into her classroom. Then he noticed that she was laying on the floor. He assumed that she had accidentally fallen so I gently picked her up and placed her back on her feet. Two seconds later she was once again sprawled out on the floor.....Welcome to my world daddy!!!!! She does this almost every day when I drop her off, but her teachers say she is fine 2 seconds after I leave. I just thought this was funny because I have told Dave a million times about these "tantrums".

I have a doctor's appointment today after school. I am at the going every week stage. I am extremely tired. It is hard to even get up!!! I am still waking up at 2 or 3 am every day and am not able to go back to sleep. I only have today and tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday of next week before Thanksgiving. I wonder if I will be back at work after the holiday. I am going to get everything ready for the rest of the semester in case I just can't make it back after Thanksgiving. I am lucky to have a great long term sub lined up!!!

Tomorrow we are driving to Louisiana to visit my parents. It is Morgan's 15th birthday (can not believe he is that old!!!). We might try and do a little Christmas shopping while we are there.

No comments: