11.10.2009

Yea for shots!!!






I have been looking everywhere for the injectable H1N1 shot for Isabella and I. We both can't have the live virus nose spray. Last night I went to my appetizer exchange and one of the ladies was so sweet. She is pregnant and told me about a doctor in cypress that had shots for pregnant women. I called and they said I could come in right after work and get one for the bargain price of 15.00!!! On my way over there I called Isabella's pediatrician to see if she had received the injection, they said yes, so tomorrow right after work I am picking her up from school and taking her to get her shot. Then Thursday it is back to the doctor for my 35th week appointment. Who would have ever thought I would spend my entire week at the doctors office!!! But I am very grateful:)

Let's see...what else is new...someone stole Dave and my credit card number, but the credit card fraud department called to see if we were making the purchases...Good thing we have stopped using out southwest credit card and new instantly it must have been stolen.

Our friends Lyndsey and Daniel had their baby girl Gwendolyn yesterday at around 10 pm. We saw a picture and she is sooo cute!!!! It really has not hit me that we are about to have another baby in the house. We are so busy with Isabella that we haven't had time for it to sink in. I am starting to get to the miserable stage....am sooo tired!!!! I told Dave I wanted to go to the hospital and have this baby so that I could go have some r and r for a few days. I know that sounds crazy, but I just want a few days to just rest...

Tomorrow is Veteran's Day. I am so very grateful to all the men and women who sacrifice their lives so that we may be free. It is also the 20 year anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall. I really remember it falling down. I also remember when the kids in East Germany were not free. I was about 9 or 10 and understood what that meant.

No comments: