11.05.2009

We are all tired...



Everyone in our house is tired...I am tired...I have 40 days until my due date...work is getting harder and harder. Dave has been staying up working late every night...we are all just exhausted....I hate to complain because we are so truly blessed.....

This has been a busy week. Monday we watched the Saints win....Yea...7-0...Tuesday I had bunco...I am an offical member of a Bunko group in cinco ranch. I will host the bunko at my house in April or May....the ladies are so nice. Most of them are my age or a few years older with kids ranging from newborn to 8 or 9 years old. Dave picked Isabella up from daycare and took her to his happy hour with coworkers at a Mexican restaurant. Yesterday he picked her up again so that I could get my hair done. Today he is picking her up for a third day in a row so that I can pick my car up from the dealership...it was being serviced.

Today I had a kid with a tattoo tear drop spit at me...it wasn't on purpose, but it still was like...really....did that just happen!!!

Anyway, I need to focus on positive things and not get jaded with stuff I can't control:)

No comments: