2.15.2011

I heart dream dinners





Ok, so we are on day #3 of dream dinners. Tonight was pub style chicken and mashed potatoes....OH so good...the calories for the meals are around 3-400...I then add salad and veggies. Here is how easy it was. I took out the chicken that was marinated in some type of juice, put it in a sprayed pan, threw out the marinade, spread some type of ranch green onion sauce over the chicken breast and cooked for 20 minutes at 350 degrees...I then added cheese and bacon on top and cooked for 10 more minutes...At the same time I put the pre-made mashed potatoes over the stove top and cooked for about 20 min on low....it was sooooooo good...I know it sounds like a ton of calories, but it is all about portion control. Dave came home and when we put the girls to bed he read them a story...Life is good...Oh, and Isabella is ready to wear big girl panties at her new school. Fingers crossed!

No comments: