2.06.2011

Misc...





Things have been great. All four of us appreciate each other and how blessed we are. Dave and I have been cooking a lot more. Lately I am back into crock pot cooking. It is very conveniant when I get home with the girls around 5 to have something healthy, ready to feed them. Dave has been great about getting the girls ready everyday for school so that I can get to work on time. I have started staying after school for an hour everyday to help seniors with financial aid and scholarships. I enjoy it and am being paid a little extra...I have also started going to the gym on a regular basis in the morning. I get up at 4:15, drive across town to the ymca by my work. It really is an awesome set up because I get a good hour workout without feeling rushed, feel good that I have gotten it over with, and miss horrible I-10 morning traffic. Today is the super bowl. Our plan is to not have any plans. We will watch and just enjoy more time with the girls!

No comments: