2.15.2011

Oh no you didn't....


I asked Isabella to turn around so I could take her picture...she pretty much gave me the "talk to the hand" and walked away....I am trying to have blogging be like exercising...I want it to become a habit...speaking of which...funny story...Dave gets the girls ready in the morning so I can miss traffic and get to work early. With the girls at the new school by our house, I no longer have the luxury of the HOV lane. Anyway, since this summer Christa and I have been really good about going to the gym. We are pretty much the same weight and work really hard to keep it off. I have been waking up at 4:15, leaving and driving to the YMCA by my work..It is awesome because I get a good 45 min on the elliptical and 15 minutes of weights. This morning around 4:15 I sent her a text saying I would bring lunch...I assumed she would get it later. Well, I was at the gym 15 minutes (5:15) when low and behold Christa walks in to work out. She was as surprised to see me as I was to see her. Apparently my text woke her up, she knew I was probably going to the gym (she thought I went to the one in Katy) so she got up and went...

No comments: