2.28.2011

Monday, Monday...when is Spring Break???






Today was interesting...highs and lows...I was at the gym by 5 am to work out...The funny thing is that I literally roll out of bed, go, workout, and then get ready for work from there...so I look REALLY bad....really, really bad...I look bad from working out, but also from the fact that I have that "I just rolled out of bed, don't care how I look, stuck my hair in a frizzy bun...kind of look"...normally it is not too bad because it is me and about 100 70 plus year olds...this afternoon one of my students asked me "Ms...were you at the Y this morning?...I said yes...he said, "I saw you"...and laughed...ok..I get it...

Everything else went well..until I found out that a WONDERFUL student I taught last semster in AP Macroeconomics is having brain surgery tomorrow...it just seems like I keep hearing these kinds of stories over and over...he had cancer on his brain when he was little...they recently found he has another growth (not cancer yet...praise God)...

The girls were great...tired, but very cute... Dave made another great Dream Dinner...California Chicken Fettucini...so good....

No comments: