2.22.2011

Tales of the Potty




Today was great....we still are having a tough time with Isabella and sleeping in our bed...I took pictures of her in our bed before we brought her upstairs to her big girl bed...She came down at 1 am crying..I wanted a decent night sleep (for once!) and did not want Sophia to wake up...so I caved and did what any normal mom would do (haha...not really)..I slept on the couch so Princess Isabella could have a good night sleep, sleeping in my bed...what is wrong with this picture:)

Tonight Dave picked the girls up so I could meet a few girlfriends for dinner...I got home around 7:15 with a bag full of goodies. (a peanut butter cupcake from a fancy bakery I walked past going back to my car...I guess a little guilt gift for the girls)...I also had a potty I bought Sophia earlier in the day at Target...

Here is my idea (I came up with it after Michelle texted me that her 9 month old teeteed on the potty)...Isabella has a pink frog potty...she is VERY possesive of it...won't let Sophia on it...Isabella has been doing very well at school (and home) with using the potty..she isn't 100%. I bought Sophia her own potty (blue) so that Isabella might not want to be a baby and go on the potty all the time...she loved the new potty and even tried to say the new one was hers! She did say she would help me train Sophia to use the "big girl potty"...

No comments: