3.22.2012

Girls...what have they been up to...

Isabella is 3 and she - is hilarous...has the cutest sense of humor...she told me today "are you kidding me girl"...I asked her how much she loved molly our puppy, she said "3 miles" - loves workbooks...I have been buying her 3-5 and kindergarden books...we work them together, she matches things, does pattersn.... - her teacher told me the other day how impressed
she was with an activity they did...all the kids did basic, Isabella made a pattern... - still "LOVES to wear SKIRTS" - is doing well on our ticket reward system - is trying to help me potty train Sophia - I asked her what she loves most about school "Sam...her best friend Samantha...the friend who taught her the song Low"...they are like cagney and lacey - still doesn't eat a lot - on the verge of being able to do chores - Loves the reading flash cards...she recognizes letters - tortures poor Molly - loves bubble baths - "Isabella what do you love?" Christmas, mom, dad, Sophia, me.... Sophia- 27 months.. - so smart....too smart...tries to play us and pretend she doesn't hear us - still not a big eater - still in diapers...pees and poops every once in a while..you know she is ready when she will just call for you and lay down and say she wants a diaper change - moody in the morning - loves Molly....a lot - loves "chockie"...."chocolate milk" - gets mad if we pick her up past 5 pm at daycare (I don't blame her) - loves walking on higher stuff (bricks, etc)...like a little balancer - looks adorable in her piggy tales...cries the whole time but then kisses me and says cute when the are done - LOVES her big sister

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pull that dress up and let me get that babys ass