3.05.2012

UT College Weekend!!!

My in-laws are awesome....They invited my nephew Morgan to Explore UT....He asked if he could bring his guy friend Sam. The boys drove in from Lafayette and then we got to Austin around 10 pm...Everyone was tired, but we were excited and stayed up until way too late...Dave's parents went all the way out.,..especially my mother in law, Karen...There was a UT banne
r on the door, goodie bags for the boys filled with UT t-shirts, coozies, etc....awesome...we woke up Sat morning, Rich was already gone preparing for his presentation. My mother in law had a huge set up of an awesome breakfast casserole, oj, bagels, creme cheese, and even LOX because she knows I love Lox and bagels. The plan was for Danny, Ashlee, and Karen to watch the girls, take them hiking and on a picnic....Dave, Morgan, Sam and I went to explore UT...we dropped the boys off for their respective sessions and then Dave and I to go sit in on Rich's session....first time, so excited...he had asked us previously if he could use the girls pictures....so we snuck in to the back of the session...it was awesome...my father in law was soo cool...and smooth...gave his presenation and periodically VERY cute picst of the girls would be included but he would just keep going on...at the end he asked if anyone had any questions.....awkard silence until a guy finally raised his hand and said "I'm sorry, but it has bothered me, who is the baby?" Rich promptly replied, there are 2...Isabella who is 3 and Sophia who is 2...they are my grandkids...and their parents are here...and then everone turned to stare at us...It was a hoot....

No comments: