3.06.2012

Lazy day in bed....

Dave took Isabella to school and Sophia and I stayed home (she can't go back to school until tomorrow)...The cleaning lady came around 8 am...we stayed in my bed until around 10:30...I then got us dressed and asked if she could clean our room/ bathroom while we headed out for a couple of errands....she was awesome...said, it will be done in 30 minutes...so Sophia and
I had to CVS to get her medicine and run to Academy to buy sleeping bags for our upcoming camping trip. The rest of the day she and I literraly stayed in bed and slept....it was sooo nice....she and I both needed it (I have a sinus headache...and am just plain exhausted from everything going on)...not that I am complaining...Tomorrow I don't have any students because we have taks testing...I just give teachers breaks...then 2 more days until a week off...life is good... Sophia is getting a little better...she has a runny nose...and slight fever...she slept all day and then when I was making dinner I gave her pots to play in....she then followed Molly outside from the doggy door....crazy...

No comments: