3.05.2012

What a day...

Dave went and worked out and then went straight to work...I have traded days so I can run after school. Today didn't go as planned....Isabella was fine, Sophia was not...she was hot and kept crying...I knew she was sick...but I had to go to work...so I gave her motrin, dropped them off and felt bad...had my cell phone on loud ring expecting a phone call all day....bu
t it never came...so I left school, went to Christa's to pick up Molly and then was headed to pick up the girls...Dave couldn't understand why I didn't go run and then pick the girls up...I said, because I want to grab Sophia before the call and one of us has to take off of work...I pick Molly up, am not on the highway for a few minutes when Dave says, "Gooddard School called, Sophia has a 101 temp"....uhhhh...sooo close!!! Dave can't take off, I have taken off waaaay too much....but it is me...Dave will bring Isabella to school and Sophia and I will be in bed all day...the cleaning lady comes which is good and bad....good that we will have a clean house...bad because I hate being at home with the cleaning lazy because I feel guilty...and lazy...but I work soooo hard and clean, but we hire her to deep clean...so Isabella and I shall stay in my bed all day, getting better.....life is good....Spring Break starts Friday...the plan is to go to Brad's parents on Saturday for a bbq...spend the night, get up early and drive to Lake Livingston and camp...then visit my parents for 2 days in Tyler, then go to Dallas to visit Brad's brother, sister in law, and baby...then back home...Life is good....great.....so greate...we are blessed more than ever!!!

No comments: