3.01.2012

dance...

Today was Dance for Isabella...this was the first time she was excited...not that she is not, but she usually says she doesn't want to go, I make her go, and then she has a blast. Sophia was too cute while we were waiting for her. I tried to doctor up some chicken and veggies..the girls loved it...Dave and I not so much... Today was pretty good at school...kids are good....life is good...I can't say over and over enough how much we love our decorating, but everyday we enjoy being outside in the backyard. We have been outside the last week and a half which is more than 3 years combined. We love Molly...the only problem is she gets sooo excited after being away from us all day that when we get home she pees....so now, the second we get home, the girls and I run and open the back door...she runs after us and then 2 seconds later pees all over the pavers...Brad says the puppies will grow out of this...we shall see

No comments: