2.29.2012

patio dinner dining....

Wednesday...where should I start...I went running 3 miles after work yesterday...I was soooo tired today. As I was driving home I called Dave to talk..he asked if I was going to run....I told him I was "thinking" about it...he was like "oh, you should", you are training for the race....so i said I would text either way to let him know if he needed to get the girls
...I voiced texted him half way home saying "going running"...as I pulled in the drive way, I changed my mind....I DID NOT want to go...so, I was going to text him I changed my mind, when I saw he had texted me "I'm so proud of you"....so of course I had to go....I put on my running clothes, ran about 1/4 of a mile and then walked the rest of the 3 miles....I was sooo tired....better than nothing:) Friday we are going to Austin and taking my nephew Morgan and his friend Sam to UT Explorer day....we are all super excited...Dave's parents have been very hospitable... Ticket system update...Isabella lost 2 tickets...1 for lying and 1 for telling Sophia to chew up her steak and spit it out so she could then put it in her mouth...that is why Sophia also lost a ticket....they are too cute and funny....LOVE THEM!!! Oh, and we basically have 1 week until spring break....we are deciding to go family and cheap....camping and then staying with my family and Brad's family....should be fun!!!!!! Life is great! One more thing....we used our outdoor patio tonight...grilled steak, drank wine, and picked up dog poop....it was awesome...the girls just ran around in the yard....they love being outside...we are saving our money for a nice play ground....they would love that and use it almost every day...plus when we have another baby it will keep being good....Life is good, we are blessed!

No comments: