2.26.2012

Very nice weekend...

We were glad to have a nice relaxing weekend....My mom ended up staying until Sat morning because she was still sewing curtains. Saturday we met Christa, Brad, and Allison and Abby at Pot Belly for lunch in Cinco. That is a great resturant...They always have live music and a kids place in the back. They were in Katy looking at a model home. They have decided to bu
ild and are super excited. I love the big, beautiful house plan the picked. It is awesome....I believe over 4000 sq ft...crazy big...I told Dave, don't worry, we don't have to keep up with them...I still love our house. It is the perfect size for us. And with the new patio and beautiful decorating, it is even more perfect. Saturday we just chilleod out at the house. Sunday did the same thing. This week should be pretty busy...I have the Eco-Fair on Tuesday and have lots to get together...plus I am starting to get back in my work out mode...I took about a month off so Dave could work out in the morning and i could just take a break...we are now switching off mornings....we shall see:) Life is good....we are blessed!!!

No comments: