2.07.2012

Stiff neck...

I woke up this morning with a stiff neck...haven't had one of those in a long time. Dave has been waking up every morning, working out, I get the girls and myself ready just as he is coming home to take a shower and drop the girls off at school. This morning he was super late..6:30...I called to see where he was...his reply "Corrin, remember I told you I had to go
to the terminal". He was on his way to Louisiana. I ran out of the house, dropped the girls off, and prayed I would not be late...(I made it about 2 minutes late)..Today was so nice...4 of my classes were testing...which means lots of lesson plans prepared and papers graded. Dave picked the girls up so I could get my hair done...My friend Tara recommended a new girl to me...she was half the price I usually pay...and I was very happy.... Tomorrow should be calm, Thursday the patio guy comes out, Friday we are having dinner with friends, watching Paige and Will on Saturday, and them the moms come in Wed....and we leave at the crack of dawn Thursday to go to Utah!!!!

1 comment:

nana said...

I love your hair! Stick with the new girl!!