2.01.2012

happy hump day

Yes, I know my title is lame...I am just too tired to think of anything original. It is 4 and I am still at work waiting for a kid to finish organizing his notebook for my class. This week so far has been great. The girls are getting so big. They both still adore Molly. Sophia sneaks and moves Molly's crate by my mirror and climbs up on it. I also just figu
red out Molly can jump on the top as well. Sophia loves putting socks on her hands...she does it all the time. Isabella gets mad when the straw I give her doesn't match her cup...Just a couple of cute things I can think of at this moment. Dave and I have started looking at backyard solutions. We have a guy coming out to give us an estimate for a porch. It has been almost 3 years and we still don't have a good backyard. The girls love going out there, but we rarely go because it is just grass. I told Dave as much as we entertain and have friends over, it will be worth it. Plus we will get all the money back if we ever sell the house. I also am aruging to buy the kids a swing set. The girls would love it and us it all the time. We shall see... Other than that, nothing too exciting going on...14 days until Utah!!!!

No comments: