2.06.2012

Monday, Monday....

Today was great....The patio guy was supposed to come this evening but he got very sick...he sounded terrible on the phone. He is coming on Thursday....Last night the four of us made Valentines Day boxes for the girls party at school. They both had fun. I am not sure if I have written this before, but Sophia is hilarious in the bath tub. Every day she won't get ou
t. I get Isabella out and then Sophia turn around and just floats on her back...she doesn't want to get out...it is soooo cute. Christa and I are training for a race so both she and Dave guilt me into running after work...I hate every minute of it...Dave and I switched and he has been working out in the morning. It is so hard because I am a morning person and don't mind working out in the morning. I was driving to pick the girls up at school (at 5pm) and was thinking #1 I hate them being at school for so many hours, and #2 if I pick them up at 5, they go to bed at 8....I have about 4 hours with them a day....such little time!!!! This weekend I was so proud of my husband....One of the girls threw a steel "mini" spoon in the sink...it got stuck in the garbage disposal. Dave tried EVERYTHING he could to get it out...ultimately we had to buy a new garbage disposal...Dave put it in perfectly! Thank goodness for our "unplanned expenses" budget. He is awesome. Friday we met Christa and Tara's family at Rajun Cajun for dinner...The three girls are so tight:) Saturday we went to Christa's for a bbq. Brad's parents were there. We all ended up spending the night and had fun. Sunday we took it easy....Life is good, God is good...we are so blessed:) One more thing...Molly...we love her...she is awesome...the only problem..she is a hoarder...she take things like the girls shoe and brings them outside...I just went outside and collected a pair of sunglasses, a play high heal, and a toy....silly dog!

No comments: