2.22.2012

My heros.....my mother and mother in law...

1st why my mother in law is my hero...she agreed many months ago to watch Sophia and Isabella for a few days so that we could go on an adult ski trip to Park City, Utah...what she did not sign up for was, my mom redecorating our house, a patio being installed, 3 dogs pooping and peeing everywhere, and the my sister and niece and nephew coming in for a night....craz
y...but she was very good about it.. Dave and I were worried because our moms are both wonderful people, but with different personalitites....not in a bad way at all...my mom really enjoyed the time...I hope my mother in law enjoyed her time as well. Why my mom is my hero...first because she is my mom and I love her forever...but she has been working her butt off trying to come up with decorating ideas for our house. We moved into a beautiful pretty new home 3 years ago...it was like a blank canvas...my mom sewed lots and lots of drapes, picked out acessories, bedding, did flower arraganging, rearragned the living room...we love it.....Dave loves it... And to top it off, within a couple of days and by the time we returned, we had a new patio...we had about 400 sq ft of pavers put in and 2 sides of our yard landscaped with trees and bushes...We bought patio furniture and a gazebo and have been in heaven ever sincee..picture of everything to come soon!!!

No comments: