7.10.2012

AP Rice Institute

This week I am taking an Advanced Placement Government class at Rice University.  The class is for AP Government teachers.  I am learning a lot and getting lots of good information.  Isabella and Sophia have started their swim lessons.  Day 2 and they are doing great.  Christa took them today since Dave was at work and I was in class.  She said she was very impressed with the lessons (Houston Swim Club).  She said they both went underwater and Sophia was not happy at all....she got mad at the teacher.  She said Isabella seemed to be doing very well and for sure would be swimming by the end of next week.

Funny story.  I have been sitting next to this guy who lives in Katy. We started talking about where we live and then figured out we were neighbors...His house is the house next to the house behind us that our fence divides.  Small, small world....



I am beat...so tired...Am very grateful we have a cleaning lady. She came today so when we all got home, the house looked amazing...fingers crossed we can keep it up...The four of us are so exhausted from having company....we love company, but 2 straight weeks of company was a lot.  This weekend Dave wants to chill and make no plans....I say no plans is a good plan....:)

I included this picture from KHOU.  It shows the nasty weather we have had this week....lots of rain!

No comments: