7.10.2012

Interview with the girls

What is your name?
Sophia " Tortilla"...she actually says Sophia, but it sounds like Tortilla
Isabella "Isabella"

What is your favorite color?
Sophia" pink"
Isabella "purple and pink"

How old are you?
Sophia "one"...she is two (that is from Isabella)

Isabella "three"

What is your favoirte food?
Sophia "I poopood"..." me, "what is your favorite food?"  "I want pizza"
Isabella "cookies and strawberries and apples"....sophia hearing this "I want cookies and strawberries"

Isabella 'I know a question...what book do you like?"
me "ok, what book do you like?"
Isabella "my favorite book is called Lama Lama Red Pajama"
Sophia " I want pizza"

What is your favorite toy?
Isabella "my favorite toy is dress up"
Sophia "Spider Man"

What is your favorite drink?
Sophia....she is ignoing me...watching videos on my cell phone...
me.. "Isabella, what is your favorite drink?"
Isabella "lemonaid"
Sophia "juice"

What is your teachers name?
Isabella "my teachers name is Mr. Yu and Ms. Maria"
Sophia " Ms. Bee a"...me "huh"...Isabella "mom it is Ms. Madolly.....say it mommy....Ms. Madolly"...

What is your favorite animal?
Isabella  "horsees"
Sophia "house"...me "huh"...Isabella, "she is say HORSE"



No comments: