7.03.2012

Daytime Date

Dave has been so good lately considering we have had a full house for almost two weeks.  Lots of dogs, lots of people.  He took today off so we could spend quality time together.  I dropped the girls off at daycare (they haven't been in two weeks) and then worked out at the gym for two hours.  I have been so stressed out lately and have said things to people I care about that I regret.  Dave went bike riding (his latest kick) and then we went on a date to have sushi for lunch.  We then hung out at Bakers Street where Dave had a few beers and I had coffee while I did some school work.  We then headed over to the grocery store and then picked the girls up.  I had the idea I was going to make potato soup (pinterest) and biscuits filled with ground beef and mozzarella.  The biscuits were good, the soup was just ok...Tomorrow my parents are coming into town.  The girls and I haven't seen them since Crawfish Fest (1st week in May)...over 2 months..they are really anxious to see all of us. 




On a side note...today was a great day for the girls to go to school.  It was Luau Day.  The girls were given Laius when they walked in, Isabella made a grass skirt, and school treated all the kids to Hawaiian pizza and fruit cocktail.  They are studying States this summer and this week is Hawaii.

No comments: