7.16.2012

Busy day....

Today was sooo busy.  Dave was very sweet and I didn't even hear him getting ready for work.  The girls and I slept in.  We then got ready, ate lunch at subway, Isabella and I got a haircut (TGF), picked up pottery we painted when Michelle was in town, went home, got back into the car, went to swim lessons, dropped off my embroidery machine to be serviced (3 weeks), went to post office to mail a package, came home and made mac and cheese for Sophia (my version with peas/chicken breast/spaghetti noodles/goat cheese/parmasian cheese, chicken fried rice for Isabella, pub style chicken and salad for Dave and I.  Normally I do not cook 3 meals, but we had everything to make the girls requests and I packaged the leftovers for their school tomorrow and for dinner. 


















I started my 3rd counseling class (theories for group therapy) today.  The plan is that I will work on as much as possible tomorrow before I pick the girls up from school and take them to swim lessons.  Life is great! Also, when we painted pottery I painted a special Hello Kity Princess Plate for a reward to good behavior.  Isabella got to eat on it tonight because she cleaned up the game room when I asked.  Sophia would not help clean.

No comments: