7.30.2012

Low Carb...

We are back to reality.  I have decided to try and do low carb until school starts.  I am eating lots of vegetables and some fruits.  I tried a couple of recipes yesterday with cauliflower.  One was good, one was not.  Tonight I made a nice dinner.  Chicken with a Greek yogurt sauce, baked tomatoes with Parmesan cheese/Italian seasoning...

Today the girls and I took it fairly easy. I worked out at the Y while the girls played in the daycare.  Apparently a bigger kid was blocking Sophia, so she pushed him.  (Isabella told me).  That little girl doesn't realize how tiny she is.  She still weighs less than 21 lbs.  After the workout we went and picked up my singer sewing machine.  I am ready to start embroidering again.  It has been way too long!

This afternoon I got a letter from my new principal about new teacher orientation.  I am super excited!!!  I also got a jury summons for September 18th...





Life is good....very good!!!!

No comments: