7.14.2012

Mosaic Photo Frame Class...and Throw Up

Christa signed the kids up for a mosaic art class at the New Spring Art Studio.  It was 10.00 per kid. (what a deal!!!).  The class was from 10-12.  Brad's ex-wife would not let him have the girls and Christa's kids were with their dads, so it was down to Isabella and Sophia.  This morning Isabella said her stomach hurt...then she said it was better.  On our way to the class, Isabella started crying, saying her stomach hurt.  She was begging to go back home.  I knew she was sick after she said yes, she wanted to go to the dr.  Right before we pulled into the art studio, she threw up all over herself.  Luckily Christa and Brad came and said they would bring Sophia and I home.  We had a blast.  What a good deal.










When we got home later, poor Isabella was super sick...fever and she threw up again...she slept most of the day.  Dave rode his bike 20 miles while I stayed in bed with the girls.  Fingers crossed Sophia and I don't get it.   I have not been feeling the best today so I think I may have a touch of it.  Tomorrow evening Christa and Brad are watching the girls so we can celebrate with our friends the birth of our friends new baby who is due in a few days. 

No comments: