11.28.2012

Dentist and owls...

Yesterday was a great day.  My trainer kicked my behind at the gym.  After I stopped at Target to pick up a few things.  They had all of their kid towels on sale for 10.00...I have wanted to get the girls one because they are super sweet at bath time and we pretend to be animals based on the color of the towel.  I found these pink owl ones that they love. 

Dave got home late because he had to drive to the terminal...I love this man...so much...Here is how I know I love him even more.   A while ago on his own he found the girls a pediatric dentist.  He sorts out all of their appointments.  In fact, I have never been and don't really know where in Katy it is.  He came home last night and said, "oh, I forgot to tell you, I am taking the girls to a dentist appointment tomorrow morning".  So, this morning, I woke up, got ready and went to work.  He woke the girls up, got them ready, took them to McDonald's (old McDonald is what Isabella calls is) and then took them to their appointment.  Dave said he let them play at McDonald's and when he told them they had to leave Sophia responded "ahhhh", and Isabella said "Yes, I love the dentist"...


I just really appreciate that my husband sorts out this kind of stuff.  Usually the mom has to take care of these things, but this is one less thing on my plate..and for that I really appreciate it...

No comments: