11.29.2012

Elf on the Shelf..

Isabella and Sophia's elves have returned...Mark (the big one) and Elf (the little one named by Sophia) are back to their old tricks...day 1 they got into our mini marshmallows, day 2 they had a tea party with barbie and Ken, day 3 they rolled themselves up in toilet paper and rolled down the stairs, and today they rolled themselves in Christmas lights.  The girls are loving the Elf "adventures"...

Dave picked the girls up so I could meet my friend Diana and Christa for dinner at 4:30 by my school.  When he picked up the girls, Sophia's hair was done very cute.  I think her teacher did it because she feels sorry that Sophia's hair is all over the place...I love Dave, but when he gets the girls ready for school and drops them off (today, yesterday, the day before), their hair is interesting...so is their clothing...Dave lets the girls pick out their own outfits (even if I leave outfits out)...the teachers joke they can tell when mommy dresses them and when daddy dresses them.....I am not complaining...Dave is AWESOME!!!

Funny story...I have a very funny, sweet kid in my class...Every class he asks if we can play heads up seven up...Time and time again I tell him no, "this is a college level class...besides, the second I let you play heads up seven up, my boss will walk it"...Anyway, this particular student was absent for the first time...the kids asked if the last couple of minutes of class they could play heads up seven up and take a picture to show the absent student...I let them because they were awesome and sat through over an hour of monetary policy and international trade....too funny!!!




I am SOOOOO glad tomorrow is Friday!!! TGIF!!!

No comments: