11.13.2012

Week off...

Well not really...I still have to teach, but this week is my week off from graduate school.  I take a new class every 5 weeks, and then we have one week off between.  This last one was pretty rigorous.  It was assessment.  We had to study reliability, validity, etc.  Next week we start a cultural studies counseling class.  Today was pretty good.  I am ahead on lots of things so I am not so rushed.  I worked out with my trainer and then picked the girls up.  We didn't get home until almost 6:30.  Dave beat us and had started dinner...plus the cleaning lady came...score....I am so grateful that God has blessed us with the ability to have someone help us clean.  She spends about 7 hours cleaning our house. 

The girls, Dave, and I have been waiting for the animation movie Brave to come on DVD....it finally made it and we bought it so Dave could watch it for the first time and we could add it to our rotation.  Life is good....great in fact:) 


Thursday we have  Thanksgiving in the evening at the girls school.  Saturday morning we have Holiday picts, then UT Engineering lunch and then dinner with friends...then we have school Monday and Tuesday...we will head to Breaux Bridge on Wednesday for Thanksgiving.

No comments: