11.11.2012

WHO DAT!!!!

Love the Saints....They have not been doing that well this season...Today they played the undefeated Falcons...normally I am not so "into" a game...but a former neighbor on facebook always talks smack about the Saints (he moved to Atlanta so is a Falcons fan)...he talked smack for the last few days....This win was pretty sweet...I am happy my hubby's team won and then there was the big upset...the Aggies beat the undefeated University of Alabama...great football weekend...

Today was a relief.  I woke up and finished an assignment for my graduate measurement class...and my final exam (scored a 200/200)...go me!!!  So, the class is over and I have a week reprieve.  6 classes down, 6 to go...I think my next class is multicultural counseling (or something like that).  I am pretty sure I will have an A for this class....A couple of weeks ago I was super tired and uploaded an assignment very late...come to find out, I accidentally uploaded the wrong file...that is the only bad thing about an online Masters degree...not much room for human error...my professor has been great about it, but we keep going back and forth about me resubmitting the assignment.  I have sent it to her many times, she keeps saying she is re-opening up the assignment portfolio, but to no avail, it will not allow me.  The good news is that I have earned all of my other points, so if my uploading mistakes stays, I am pretty sure I can still pull an A out of the course.  This definitely made me realize I need to be "very careful" when uploading my assignments!

Danny, Ashlee, Dave, the girls and I went out to lunch...they treated which was very sweet.  We went to a Mediterranean restaurant.  It was a hole in the wall, but it was Sooo good!!!! We really enjoyed the food.  We came back, chilled, and Ashlee did arts and crafts with the girls...they are soo lucky...we have the best brothers and sisters!!!!   Tonight we are going to watch the Texans vs Bears game...Fingers crossed the Texans will win.









No comments: