11.14.2012

Hump Day..

I know...my title is so unoriginal...I am just too tired to think of anything better.  Last night both girls were reading...Sophia was making up a story...Isabella loves reading her sight books.  Dave dropped the girls off this morning so I could get to school early.  One of my students was signing her contract to play softball at my Alma Mata UL.  I am super excited she chose the Rajun Cajuns.  She will have a great experience! 

After school I stayed late because I am the sponsor of the World Quest Club.  I don't have to do anything but stay for meetings.  The kids are a group of smart kids who like to study.  They compete in a competition of current events. If they win, 4 of them (and the sponsor) get to go to Washington D.C.

I picked the girls up excited about the chicken terraki in the crock pot.  When we got home it was dry...so I changed it to pasta...I added wheat pasta, onion, garlic, red wine, pasta sauce, can of rotel, spices, and la Madeline low fat tomato basil soup...it tasted GOOD!!!






Life is good...Tomorrow we have Thanksgiving dinner at the girls school...I made my mom's super easy appetizer...green onions, creme cheese, cold cuts...easy and tasty!

No comments: