11.05.2012

Presidential Election Eve..

Wow...it has been 4 years since we elected our first African American President.  How blessed our we that we live in a free country.  Both Dave and I voted for change and Obama the last election.  Dave surprised me by voting for Romney this time.  I think his parents are even in more shock that he voted Republican all on his own...I was truly undecided until a couple of days ago.  It really doesn't matter who we vote for in Texas, because with the electoral college and the winner take all system, Texas will go to Romney. 

Isabella was super excited to have homework tonight.  She had to fill out her weekly reader which was about the Presidential election. Too cute.  Today was good.  My students are testing today and tomorrow so I am getting lots done.



On a brighter note, I am super excited that my twin sister is pregnant.  I know she is not announcing it to everyone, like on facebook, but I feel like she has told lots of people and very few people read my blog, so it is all good....I am so happy for Brad and Christa...she is even using my OBGYN....life is good...great in fact....we are so blessed...all of us!!!

No comments: