11.22.2012

Thanksgiving in Breaux Bridge

We made it to Breaux Bridge Tuesday evening.  My mom and dad, Dave and the girls, and I went to eat at a cool pizzeria in downtown Breaux Bridge...was a great decision. Tuesday is kids night- they eat free and get to make their own pizza.  A family had their kids playing cajun music on violins and guitars, while they were singing.  It was great. 

Wednesday was a pretty relaxed day.  Christa, Brad, Paige, and Will came into town.  We boiled shrimp and mom fried fish. We celebrated Morgan's 18th bday....I can't believe he is 18!  He has turned out to be such a nice young man.







Today Dave and I woke up early because we were in charge of the turkey (at our request).  We spent a great day relaxing and enjoying each other.  Before the turkey was ready I whipped up an appetizer plate that I was proud of! Cheetos, boiled shrimp, oysters, cheese and crackers:)  We watched the Texans beat the Lions and then sadly UT lost to TCU.  Later we headed to Walmart where it was crazy.  We only stayed a few minutes. 

No comments: