8.25.2011

Mix matched clothes....





When I picked up Isabella (before Sophia) I was in shock when I saw her wearing Sophia's clothes. In my mind I could not even imagine little Sophia in Isabella's outfit. I thought maybe Dave found another outfit, but then thought probably not. When I went to pick up Sophia, there she was....draping in Isabella's clothes...All I could do was laugh...her teachers didn't seem to notice until I mentioned it...I called Dave on the way home and he admitted that because I put the clothes on the opposite side, he got confused...and he dressed Isabella first and by the time he realized what happened, he was running late, so he just went for it.....

I love him so much for getting them ready!!!!!

Tomorrow we leave for Louisiana....we are throwing my mom a surprise 60th bday party, but she knows about it and keeps talking about it....too funny....

No comments: