1.30.2013

Hump Day

This week has been great....so very productive!!! The girls were in great moods yesterday.  Dave got  home at a decent hour and we spent quality family time together.  It never ceases to amaze me how lucky I am to have him as a husband and a father to our children....I know it sounds cheesy but every night he puts the girls to bed.  He makes sure to have special one on one time with each girl.  He and Isabella will read one of her Dick and Jane books and then he goes over some of Sophia's ABC books...He has so much patience.  They love the quality time.  What is nice is that since I pick the girls up, feed, and bath them (usually before he gets home), the time he spends putting them to bed allows me some free time to relax before we go to sleep and start all over.











No comments: